2.5

Early in the summer of 2016, a lawn mower threw a stone which struck one of the vertical vinyl pieces of my Long Fence breaking a large segment out of it. Numerous calls to the company associate salesman occurred before he finally had another associate come by to inspect my complaint.

That new associate also noted that neither of my two gates were hung correctly since both drug the grass, instead of closing properly. Additionally, he noted a warped horizontal piece in the pen that had been fabricated to enclose my garbage cans. For these three issues, he told me that a work order was being submitted. Weeks went by without any contact from the company.

Finally, I began calling him again. Several rounds of phone calls ensued between me and him in which I heard numerous excuses but no one has ever come to repair my issues.

It has now been over a year since my initial complaint of a broken piece and I'm completely frustrated with the process and the lack of response from Long Fence. Even when I called the office asking to speak to a manager or warranty supervisor, I was transferred back to the sales associate who consistently sounds friendly but who never manages to get my fence fixed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Long Fence Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of customer response.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 13, 2017.

Comments