Long Fence - Fence

Long Fence company removed my 75' chain link fence that I purposely left on my property line when I installed my Wooden Fence.Long Fence installed a fence on my neighbors property, assumingly w/o a permit.

The fence is slanted on my property, then Long Fence had the ordasity to nail a board on to my fence Post to hide the imperfections of the Fence they installed. When talking to Vicki in the Capitol Heights office she said the owner had talked to me about them removing my Fence. When I denied it she said it was my word against theirs. I immediately contacted the Permit Office for PG County.

The Inspector came out and said he would get back with me after he check to see if there was a permit pulled for this project.

This is a tacky job, neighbors are asking me why I let them nail a board like that to my fence.I and many oters would never contact Long Fence not even to build a cat house.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 09, 2015 #1031575

I also had problems and fence has not been installed yet ,been waiting 3 months. Salesman comes ,so nice, gives estimate gets down payment then problems begin. He ordered wrong fence, tried to say that the manufacturers messed up.made promises to get it taken care of,made himself scarce would not answer phone or call back. After 9 weeks called manager,very rude said the delay was my fault ,that I refused delivery and changed the type fence I wanted. That was not true he all but called me a liar,plus wanted to charge me extra for the mixup.still waiting no call backs no fence.never would I ever recommend long fence co.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Long Fence. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Long Fence.
Filing a new complaint about