Long Fence company removed my 75' chain link fence that I purposely left on my property line when I installed my Wooden Fence.Long Fence installed a fence on my neighbors property, assumingly w/o a permit.
The fence is slanted on my property, then Long Fence had the ordasity to nail a board on to my fence Post to hide the imperfections of the Fence they installed. When talking to Vicki in the Capitol Heights office she said the owner had talked to me about them removing my Fence. When I denied it she said it was my word against theirs. I immediately contacted the Permit Office for PG County.
The Inspector came out and said he would get back with me after he check to see if there was a permit pulled for this project.
This is a tacky job, neighbors are asking me why I let them nail a board like that to my fence.I and many oters would never contact Long Fence not even to build a cat house.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..."
- "I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company. After 13 days I received..."
- "I paid for a 2-5 day shipping 8 days ago and still haven't received my dress but they took the money out and phone is unavailable ..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."